ROCKIT Portable Baby Rocker for Stroller
When you are on a train moving at a constant speed there is no acceleration forwards and backwards - just motion from side to side (think how you sway as you walk through a carriage). The same is true when a baby is pushed along a pavement in a buggy or pram. Rockit inventor Dr Nick Webb (PhD in Sound and Vibration Engineering) noticed his three-month-old daughter Abby would wake as soon as this motion stopped. He developed the Rockit to generate the same side-to-side motion so baby believes the buggy is still rolling along. Now you can stop for a rest and they’ll be none the wiser.
For extra peace of mind we have tested the Rockit to the highest EU safety standards for ages 0-36 months and upwards.
- Fits all makes of strollers and prams
- Safe to use from birth onwards
- Quiet motor with adjustable speed and 30 minute rocking cycle
- Up to 60 hours battery life (battery life measured when Rockit is used vertically at the slowest speed)
- Showerproof: suitable for use indoors and out